- 10 drinking water tube wells bored and installed for improving water supply in villages Khuda Alisher, Kishangarh, Khuda Lahora, Daria, Behlana, Kaimbwala and Raipur Khurd, Dhanas.
- 5 Underground storage reservoirs constructed at village Kishangarh, Dhanas, Khuda Alisher, Khuda Lahora and Khudda Jassu.
- Link/phirni roads of various villages strengthened & recarported.
- Sports stadium built in Dadumaja, Khuda Alisher, Burail and Maloya.
- Construction and renovation of Dharamshalas – Construction/ up-gradation of Cremation/ Burial Grounds.
- Improved water and electricity supply. Residential areas outside lal dora also provided with water and electricity connections.
- Independent water meters in place of flat rate charges provided.
- Upgradation of sewerage and strom water drainage system.
- Concretisation of streets of villages.
Exemption from Land Acquisition and regularisation of old habitations.
- Deep Complex, Darshani Bagh & Gobindpura (Manimajra) and ‘baras’ in villages exempted from acquisition. Land along the Shanti Path in Attawa exempted.
- Right to Fair Compensation and Transparency in Land Acquisition, Rehabilitation and Resettlement Act, 2013 enacted by UPA Govt.
Works under Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) by WAPCOS
- Total sanitation campaign in 54 Chandigarh schools.
- Rain water harvesting systems installed in 10 schools.
- Vocational training at Manimajra, Colony No.5 and Burail.
- Free eye check up and spectacles for students of GMSSS, Dadumajra Colony.