Storm Water Drainage
- Chandigarh adjudged “Best City for Sewerage Disposal and Drainage System” by Ministry of Urban Development, Govt. of India in 2008.
- A 30 MGD Sewage Treatment Plant (STP) commissioned at Diggian. Later upgraded to 45 MGD in 2013.
- In order to strengthen the sewerage system of Manimajra, trunk main sewer line carrying the sewage of Manimajra was laid and connected to STP at Raipur Kalan.
- Open Nallah passing through Manimajra channelized with covered RCC to provide clean and hygienic environment.
- A modern 10MGD STP built.
- Sewerage Treatment Plant of 11 MGD capacity commissioned at 3 BRD complex.
Tertiary Treated water
- A project for Conservation of drinking water by making available tertiary treated sewage for irrigation of green spaces in Chandigarh under JNNURM completed.
- Renovation of Old 10 MGD T.T. Plant.