- 3 Sub Stations upgraded to meet demand of extra load in Sectors 52, 56, 17 and I.T. Park.
- A 66 KV Sub-Station set up in Sector-56.
- A new 66 KV Power Station set up in PGIMER.
- A new 220 KV power sub-station planned keeping in mind future growth of demand.
- Installation of 30 pole-mounted sub-stations to improve the distribution system.
- Chandigarh selected along with Nagpur as the first two solar cities.
- First Solar Cycle Stand constructed in Govt. School, Sector 20, Chandigarh with MPLADS funds.