- Widening of bridge on Chandigarh-Shimla road (to provide dual carriage) under a special grant from Planning Commission.
- Two-lane, dual carriage over bridge in Sector 17 constructed with walkway on both sides.
- Bridge on rivulet to improve link to Village Dhanas.
- Six-laning of PGI–Mullanpur road.
- 4-lane Bridge between Sector 42 & 53.
- Widening of bridge in sector 23, over Patiala Ki Rao.
- Construction of 6-lane High Level Bridges on V3 road between Sector 51 and 62 over N Choe.
- A new four-lane road connecting the City to Manimajra and Panchkula from behind the Police Lines, Sector 26.
- Dual Carriage Bridge in Sector 52 near Garden of Conifers.
- Several new roads in the outer areas including the one from Railway Station road to Manimajra IT Park Road.
- Extensive widening of roads and building slip roads and slow carriages. Paved walkways on the sides.
- Introduced traffic lights on a few hotspot round abouts. Timers on all traffic lights.
- Road under Bridge (RUB) at Railway Crossing near Mauli Jagran with grade separators to provide another linkage with Panchkula through 6 lane carriageway from NH21 opposite Hallomajra.
- RUB at Railway Crossing near Modern Complex, Manimajra sanctioned.
- Purv Marg 8-laned.
- 6-lane road constructed to Rajiv Gandhi Technology Park.
- 8 Underpasses for free flow of traffic and aesthetic subways planned.
- Provision for high mast tower lights/flood lights on major roundabouts of the City.
Chandigarh – Mohali raod six-laned.