On 14th April 2011 New Integrated Terminal Building (NITB) with structure framework canopy design having all modern facilities for passengers and users was commissioned.
Following are the facilities available at NITS at Civil Air Terminal Chandigarh Airport:
- Integrated Terminal Building with peak hour capacity of 500 Passengers (250 ARR and 250 DEP).
- Annual Handling capacity as per IMG norms is 0.41 million PAX.
- Civil Air Terminal Chandigarh Airport has been declared Customs Airport w.e.f. 19th August 2011 for International Flight Operations.
- Child Care Room & MI Room.
- Provision for 1st floor PBB/Aerobridge Boarding Corridor.
- 3 Escalators & 4 Elevators.
- PA system Along With Car Calling System.
- CUSTOMS Money Exchange Counter.
- Car Rental
- Tourism Counter
- Security equipment.
- NIGHT LANDING FACILITIES.
- New International Airport Terminal.
City’s Air Connectivity
||Flight Movements: 99
||Daily Average: 03
||Flight Movements: 894
||Daily Average: 30